Sunday, March 15, 2015

A Beautiful Day.....it's warm outside!

Open the windows and let the fresh air in.....it is so nice outside.  I even took an afternoon ride with a friend and enjoyed some chatter.  How about you?  Did you wander out on this nice warm, sunny day?  I hope so and it made me want to move my embroidery machine outside just so I could enjoy the sun and being creative.

On another note, I wanted to share the book I authored that I just put on "my" on-line shop.  I am, currently, in the process of writing a second book.  I am not sharing the topic of it but it will be a different genre.


I have been so blessed just by the emails that I have received from everyone that has read it.  When I have been invited to speak at conferences and seminars, I have had many folks tell me that they bought it because of the beautiful horse on the cover that drew them in.  Many of the folks are not even "equestrians" but they love the devotions and it is not specific to any "year".  

If you would like for me to "autograph" the book just put it in the "comments" when you order it from my on-line shop!  shop.whitestallioncreations.com


No comments:

Post a Comment