Friday, March 13, 2015

Some folks believe it's Unlucky...

Happy Friday the 13th and may you have a wonderful day!  To me, it's just another day to be creative so lucky or not, I create!  I have always viewed LUCK as the acronym for "Laboring Under Correct Knowledge", (I just researched LUCK in txt talk, not there, but did you know that LuK = good luck?). Everyday for me is a day of learning whether is something new or sharpening my skills with a project that I am repeating (because I love the technique) so I am on the lookout for correct knowledge.

How about you?  What quilting or sewing project are you working on to improve it's appearance?  Do you take part in Block of the Month, or Challenge on various blogs or are you creating you own ideas to possibly publish?  Leave me a comment and let me know what gets your creative juices flowing!

Here is a photo of SAM!  She lives in my studio and often models some of my creative ideas.  In this photo, she is modeling my favorite "I cook with my boots On!" apron, it was a fun sewing and embroidery project for me to create.  I have many window shoppers that always come to a sudden stop when they see SAM in the window.  Some are startled, some find her whimsical, some come in and ask questions about what she is wearing but, all in all, she is popular with the humans!  By the way, my husband named her.  There is a funny story about how she came to the shop.  If you would like to know, leave a comment and I will share in a post.
SAM (short for Samantha)!

P.S. Did you know that the acronym in txt talk for ABC = Always Be Creating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment