Monday, March 9, 2015

aah, the birds are singing and I am adjusting to the time change!

The sound of birds singing in the morning tells me that spring just might be around the corner!  On the other side of life is this time change and I am really having a time adjusting!  Anyone else having that issue?

I was busy over the weekend playing with my Sizzix Big Shot machine and digitizing embroidery designs to make the projects a bit easier.  The cupcake die is one of my favorites and I have completed most of the embroidery designs so I will be zipping them up! to put on my website for sale.  Here is two examples:
Cupcake with Cherry on Top!

Happy Birthday, Red, White & Blue!

I really think the cherry on top needs some bling!  So I will be adding rhinestones and crystals to that one.  The Riley Blake fabric really makes for a cute icing.  I am anxious to get these designs finished and packaged because I have several of the Sizzix flower dies already digitized to preview.  

Have a great Monday and a Blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment