Sunday, March 1, 2015

Snow....more of it!
So I woke up to more of the white stuff all over our property!  I snapped this photo of Annie (my Filly) who wandered out of the barn into her pasture to walk in the snow and survey the weather.
Annie
When the snow started yesterday, I was at my studio creating this fabric bracelet that has a detachable "snap" flower.  I utilized my Big Shot cutting machine and flower die #657590 to cut the flower parts.  I really think the flower needs some "bling" so I will add crystals!
Sizzix die #657690
Well, the van has not had the snow removed so I will venture into my sewing home at the house and work on my UFOs.  I think I will start with my Pat Sloan "Vacation Time" blocks that I have not completed for February and then work on March.  Here is January block!
Pat Sloan "Vacation Time" January 2015
Hope you are enjoying a sewing/quilting day wherever you reside!  Stay inside, stay warm and stay creative!




No comments:

Post a Comment