Sunday, March 29, 2015

Good Morning! To All Who Are Creative or Want to Be!

I awoke this morning to blue skies and sun shining as I peered out my kitchen window.  I am praying that it will be a warm Spring day but my DH has informed me that the temperature high is 50 deg. (10 or more degree would be more pleasant for me!).

I am excited because I had the opportunity to be a pattern tester for RLR Creations (Rachel) and test sew her new Parisian Street Tote that she is releasing on her website in April.  I finished the first one and will be spending the afternoon cutting and preparing another one because it is so roomy, several pockets and is a perfect "Street Tote" (my laptop even fits inside so I could use it as a carrier between classes at the university where I am an instructor).  Here is my tote that I made during the testing.


Parisian Street Tote by RLR Creations

Rachel's linked to RLR Creations: http://www.rlrcreations.com/sewing/

Life is very busy but I am so happy that I took the time to test this pattern.  I am still in the process of getting my digitized designs for the my Sizzix dies compiled so that I can begin offering them on my shop website.  So stay tuned and have a Blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment